Chick-fil-A’s newest dessert offerings:
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie: The large, warm, gooey, and baked fresh daily in each restaurant, the cookies are filled with semi-sweet dark and milk chocolate chunks, along with wholesome oats for an old-fashioned touch
- Fudge Brownie: The newly improved Fudge Brownie that is rich and moist contains semi-sweet chocolate chunks, is topped with a creamy fudge icing (does not contain nuts)
- Cookie Sundae: A new twist on the sundae featuring generous pieces of the Chocolate Chunk Cookies, topped with vanilla IceDream, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream and a cherry on top
- Fudge Brownie Sundae: A rich sundae featuring generous pieces of the Fudge Brownie, topped with vanilla IceDream, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream and a cherry on top
- Mini Sundae: A smaller but tasty dessert featuring vanilla IceDream, Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup, whipped cream and a cherry on top
My readers and guests enjoyed themselves and these are some of their thoughts of the new and improved dessert menu:
Mary: “My father and I were very impressed by the full array of desserts now available at Chick-Fil-A. The cookie was warm, chewy, and full of wonderful chocolate chunks. The brownie was incredibly fudgy and the mini sundae was perfect after a big meal. The brownie sundae was better than the brownie by itself because the cold ice cream toned down the richness of the fudge in the brownie. We both agreed that the best dessert was the cookie sundae. The combination of the chewy cookie and the vanilla ice cream is hard to beat. All in all, a great ending to a Chick-Fil-A Meal!”
Sarah: “Overall I love the new choices of dessert. My favorites were the cookie and the mini sundae. The cookie was warm and gooey, just how I like it. The mini sundae is the perfect size for a perfect ending to the meal. I have been back to have the cookie a couple of times.”
Eli, The Koodie: “I thought it was delicious! The chocolate chunk cookie was chocolaty, the brownie was fudgy and very rich, the mini sundae was creamy, and the cookie and brownie sundae were like a mixture of the things that I have described up top. I am happy they have more desserts because I used to only get the ice dream ice cream and now there is more to choose from. Well, that's all. Bye!”Also don’t forget about the feature flavor of milkshake - Banana Pudding Milkshake: Back for a limited time, the Banana Pudding Milkshake is hand-spun with Chick-fil-A’s popular “home-style” Icedream and made with fresh bananas, real Nilla wafers, a splash of vanilla, and topped with light whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
For more info: you can subscribe to email notices, email me at AIBR.Blog@gmail.com, find me on Facebook or follow me on twitter @BmoreRestaurant
*Note that this tasting was a complementary media tasting to share the new menu items, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.