|Sous Chef Adam Clary|
I was invited in to try out some the new menu items and specials that are offered different nights. Executive Chef Bill Downes had off but Sous Chef Adam Clary and the staff took great care of us.
We started with three selections that can found on Tuesday Baltimore LOCALS “Tapas Tuesday”:
- Pretzel Crostini with lump crab mustard – loved the combination flavor of the mustard seed and crab
- Braised Beef Short Rib with smoked cheddar BBQ mash – tender and moist
- Charm City Crab Pot Pie with lump crab, garden vegetable and a flaky crust (also found or regular menu) – was served a tasting size and will for sure be getting the full size of this twist on comfort food
|Charm City Crab Pot Pie|
- Mediterranean Burger with Angus beef, olive tapenade, in house roasted red peppers, feta cheese and lettuce – this twist of a burger is popping with flavor from the olive tapenade
- Wanda’s Ultimate Vegetable Burger with lettuce, onion and lemon basil pesto – a great vegetarian option that is flavorful
- California Burger with Angus beef, avocado, house made red pepper pesto and smoked gouda – fresh and full of deep flavor
|Wanda’s Ultimate Vegetable Burger|
Lastly we tried some items from Wednesday “East meets West”
- Edamame Pot Sticker with sweet soy dipping sauce – nice crispness to this dumpling
- Tempura Shrimp with a sweet chili Thai dipping sauce – the sauce gives this traditional dish a nice kick
- Chicken Teriyaki Bun with orange ginger sauce – a perfectly steamed bun
|Edamame Pot Sticker|
|Chicken Teriyaki Bun|
The Yard is a great place to stop before a game, relax after work or take in one of many sports playing on the large screen TVs.
Racing fan? The Marriott Inner Harbor, a sponsor of Team Baltimore Racing and the Baltimore Grand Prix will be having GRAND PRIX specials!
- Monday 1/2 Price “Burger Night” - Fire up the grill: 12 Chef’s specialty burgers ½ price
- Tuesday Baltimore LOCALS “Tapas Tuesday” & ½ price wine - Locals Night: enjoy tapas specials menu & ½ price entire wine list, 4pm till closing.
- Wednesday “East meets West” - Weekly Chef’s Choice - Fiery fusion of East vs West flavors.
- Thursday “Chesapeake Night” - Baltimore’s Charm City famous seafood specials from some of our City’s finest spots.
- Friday “Franks and Brats” - Hot dogs: Franks & Brats menu is all dolled up & ready.
- Happy Hour Food & Drink Specials - Monday - Friday 4-7 PM
The Yard Bar & Grille
Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Hotel
110 South Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
For more info: you can subscribe to email notices, email me at AIBR.Blog@gmail.com, find me on Facebook or follow me on twitter @BmoreRestaurant