Chef Michael Ransom at B&O American Brasserie is at it again with great new menu items. The Chef brings his love and appreciation for fresh seafood and natural ingredients to the award-winning restaurant and hopes to become a mentor and teacher for others who join him in the B&O kitchen.
To start with try one of the following starters that are perfect for sharing:
- Octo Taco with charred octopus, chorizo verde, celery‐herb salad, pumpkin seed vinaigrette, and jicama shell. These tacos are a great new twist to a seafood taco.
- Raviolo with house ricotta, farm egg, crispy shitake, brown butter, pea tendrils, and shaved Parmesan. The crispy shitake are amazing.
For the main dishes try one of these delectable entrees:
- Roasted Chicken Panzanella with arugula, tomato, pickled spring onion, polenta croutons, feta, and a parsley vinaigrette. The polenta croutons are a nice addition to the most and delete chicken.
- Market fish with spring vegetable ragout, pickled ramp, yellow tomato coulis, and Spanish chorizo. The fish is cooked to perfect and the chorizo adds a nice spice to the dish.
- Chesapeake soft shell crab with crushed leeky potatoes, green tomato salad, chili-‐lime butter, and crispy corn. This soft shell delight will offer no lefts overs and the leaky potatoes are divine!
The cocktails are always sure to please. Try a vintage adaptation with the Cardamom Daiquiri with The Real McCoy 3 yr. Rum, Lime, Velvet Falernum, and Cardamom Bitters.