The French Kitchen at the award-winning Lord Baltimore Hotel will offer a special three-course menu on Mother’s Day. Seatings are available at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.Pricing for the special menu is $45 per adult and $20 per child 12 and under.
In addition, the restaurant is offering all you can drink Bloody Mary’s and mimosas for an additional $15 per person.
Reservations are required and can be made through OpenTable or on the hotel’s website at www.lordbaltimorehotel.com.
The Mother’s Day menu is as follows:
FIRST COURSE (Choice of one)
- Wild Mushroom and Lobster Bisque with Green Lentils, Shallots, Chamomile
- Chilled Plum and Ginger with Crystalized Ginger, Toasted Almonds, Vanilla Crème Fraîche
- Asparagus Salad with Morel Mushrooms, Pecorino Romano, Parma Ham, Hazelnuts, Brown Butter
- Vinaigrette Citrus and Berry Salad with Romaine, Radicchio, Bean Sprouts, Kataifi Crisp, Mango Vinaigrette
- Spring Tabbouleh Salad with Cracked Bulgur Wheat, Pickled Ramps, Charred Green Aioli, Morel Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Parsley, Arcadian Greens, Watercress, Lemon Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad with Romaine, White Anchovies, House Made Croutons, Parmesan, Crispy Onion Straws, Caesar Dressing
SECOND COURSE (Choice of one)
- Grilled Salmon served with White and Green Asparagus Bundles, Farro Risotto, Hibiscus Beurre Blanc
- 6 oz. Filet served with Green Garlic and Leek Mashed Potatoes, King Bolete and Morel Mushroom Sauce, Broccolini with Green Garlic and Chili Flakes
- Chilean Sea Bass served with Zucchini Bread Pudding, Saffron Carrot Puree, Baby Spinach and Grape Tomatoes, Brown Butter Sauce
- Maryland Crab Cake served with Fava Beans, Tomatoes, Corn, Basil, Broccoli, Pommery Mustard Crème Fraîche
- Lobster Omelette - Three Egg Omelette with White Truffle Oil, Citrus Chervil Crème Fraîcheand served with a Garden Salad
DESSERT (Choice of One)
- Profiteroles with Vanilla Bean Gelato and Chocolate Sauce
- Plum and Apple Gateau with Amaretto Whipped Cream
The Lord Baltimore Hotel is located at 20 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD, 21201 in the heart of downtown Baltimore and within walking distance to many local attractions.